PRINTED SATIN BANNER CARE
Congratulations on selecting a banner from PraiseBanners®!
Please take note of the following tips for the care of your banner.
- Our printed banners are made of a polyester material. You can hand wash or place on light wash in a machine. Cold water and no more than a teaspoon of soap in the machine, or drops if you are hand washing.
- Squeeze dry lightly and place on a hanger in bathtub to let drip dry.
- If your banner arrived to you rolled on a tube, use the tube for storing purposes. Do not store your banner folded. To store, roll the banner on a tube and place in a box or plastic.
- If wrinkling occurred during the shipping or storing process, you may iron the material. To press, iron on the cool/warm setting with no steam. Iron on the reverse side. If wrinkles are difficult to remove, gradually increase the heat setting on your iron. Use caution when ironing a printed banner. Permanent damage to the ink could result. Fabric color may change temporarily when ironing.
- Dust can be easily removed with a clean dry cloth or static duster.
- The best banner maintenance is to keep your banner clean, covered, and dusted regularly from the time of purchase.
We are excited and appreciative of your decision to own a PraiseBanners product. We trust that your PraiseBanners banner will enhance your congregation’s worship experience. If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at (800) 226-6377.